Indiana Parent Network official site gives you access to view students’ scores. The Indiana Department of Education is committed to supporting academic success and to promoting the growth of all students. If it is your first time to visit the site, you should have received a letter from your school containing a 16-digit Invitation Code. Enter that code at Indiana Parent Network homepage to create an account and gain access to the site. If there is something wrong with your invitation letter and code, contact your child’s school and get assistance from it.
Indiana Parent Network Instructions
To create an account on the Parent Network website, you need:
- Go to the Parent Network login page and click the link under New User? to enter your Invitation Code.
- Type your Invitation Code as it appears in the letter from your child’s school, then click submit.
- Review the information you see about your child, then click submit.
- Fill in your name, email address, and home language, then create a username.
- Read the website’s Terms of Service. If you accept them, click I Agree. If you do not accept them, you will not be able to enter the site.
The purpose of Parent Network is to:
- Provide parents with a simple, secure way to view and understand their child’s assessment results;
- Foster a learning partnership between parent and child; and
- Help parents take informed action to support and enhance their child’s learning.
Each time your child’s school sends you a letter with an Invitation Code, you should log in to the Parent Network website and use the code to gain access to the latest available information to your account. In most cases, you will find that new assessment results for your child have been added and your Action Plan has been updated. Review these results and work through the Action Plan together with your child. There is no established number of times to visit the Parent Network website, but the more you use it, the greater the benefit to your child’s learning is likely to be.
Login your account and check your child’s scores at www.inparentnetwork.com.
About Indiana Parent Network
Parent Network is a web-based service that help parents support their children’s learning in elementary through high school with high-quality resources. Parent Network helps parents better understand the results of standardized assessments and find engaging ways to improve essential skills they measure. Parents can help by playing an active role in your child’s education. This site offers parents possibility to access child’s personalized resources, activities, and information, which will help support their child’s education throughout the year. It also offers child’s assessment results to help parents understand strengths and learning needs. Parents will be able to see the results as soon as they are available. Also, parents can review their child’s progress year after year.