Dotcomol finds out that for most issues, especially the specific Netflix TV connection problems, there is not enough information on Netflix help page. Dotcomol set up this page to help you easily fix your Netflix TV connection issues and enjoy great online streaming movies and TV programs. You will find the most general Netflix connection questions and solutions. Leave your comments if you have specific Netflix problem and can not find the solutions on this page.
Netflix official customer support page provides some basic troubleshooting information about Cannot Connect to Netflix issue. Refer to it and find out whether it solves your problem. If not, come to this page and share your comments.
Many Netflix customers are facing “Unable to Connect Netflix” error message when they are trying to watch Netflix movies. Customer ylmkls confirmed the VRS’ solution does work for him. Highlight the content in the first screen. Share your feedback whether it works and say “thank you” to VRS if it fixed your problem as well.
Netflix “Unable to Connect Netflix” Error Message Solution
Thanks VRS who provides Netflix “Unable to Connect Netflix” error message solution:
- Go to your computer with the internet connection/router connected to it
- Go to start, input: cmd
- Type ipconfig/flushdns
- Type ipconfig
- Make note of IP address, subnet mask, gateway #’s
- Go to your tv with netflix
- Open settings
- Go to network settings
- Ensure the ip, subnet mask, gateway #’s are the same as your note from ipconfig on your computer after flushing the DNS.
VRS’ solution works on 5/27/2012. VRS shared this solution in comments area.
Netflix Shutdown Update
2/22/2013 Netflix Outage update: This time only a small number of Netflix users noticed connection problem. Leave your comments about the exact problem you are facing and we will try to send out Netflix latest update and solution message.
12/24/2012 Netflix Outage update: Once more, Netflix service was down and lots of customers can not connect to its online streaming service in this holiday. It is a pity that Amazon AWS clouding structure in Virginia has some problem, which caused Netflix outage. There is no solution until Amazon fixed the problem. Share your comments about where are you coming from and the time you had this problem and when it is back to normal. Anyway, hope there is no more Netflix outage again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
7/23/2012 Netflix service update: Some customers are facing another round of Netflix connection issue, it was because of Netflix movie streaming servers problem.
6/29/2012 Netflix service update: Netflix service was down due to severe thunder storms in North Virginia, Amazon Cloud servers were shutting down and that caused service problem in Netflix, Instagram, Pinterest and some other top web services. You may not connect Netflix streaming or activate new Netflix account within that several hours. All streaming service is back to normal now, reach Netflix customer service team if you can not connect Netflix now.
The Latest Netflix TV Connection Problem
The popular question like “What devices can display subtitles for movies and TV shows I watch instantly?”, “How do I watch instantly on my TV with a Netflix-ready device?”, ” Can I watch movies instantly with my TV or Projector?”, “What are the system requirements for the Starz TV channel?” and “What movies and TV episodes can I watch via my PS3?” can be answered here. If you are facing Netflix error code n8101-106 problem, you can go to the link page to find out the right solution.
Customer Eljorgino raise a question “Does anyone know how to set the audio in Spanish or set up the subtitles on a movie in the Wii console? I know how to on my computer, but I can find anything on the Wii.“. Anybody can answer that? Share your solutions with Eljorgino.
Netflix TV Help General Process
Refer to the following Netflix TV help guidance before you are going to troubleshoot your Netflix program problem.
- Due to the fact that most families are watching TV and using Netflix program in weekend day, you may face more Netflix technical problems during Saturday or Sunday.
- Netflix TV connection problem normally happens around 8-10 PM on Saturday or Sunday night based on customer feedback.
- On August 8, 2011 the same problem happens again as what it happened on July 17, 2011. Please follow the instructions in this article to fix your Netflix TV connection problems.
Netflix TV Help and Customer Service Guidance
It seems there are some Netflix users can not fix their TV connection with Netflix movie streaming services, check the following steps before you are going to contact Netflix customer service team for help:
- Make sure your high speed internet connection works, use your laptop or iPhone, Android smartphone to connect Google, Facebook and the connection speed is faster than 1M bps;
- Go to netflix.com and double check the website and service is there for you and your friends;
- Turn your TV back to TV model and figure out TV works well with normal TV station programs;
- www.netflix.com/Help?faqtrkid=4&p;_search_text=tv is Netflix TV help FAQs, if your problem is described here, go to the answers. If not, use its search function to find more information;
- If you have gone though all those steps, but the problem is still there, call 866-716-0414 and talk to Netflix customer service representative directly.
Based on customer feedback, there was a severe Netflix connection issue on July 17, 2011. Most customers that can not connect Netflix streaming service are coming from California, Texas, Florida and New York. Hope Netflix can have a real time status reporting page to help customers better understand when there is connection issue.
With $7.99/month, you will be able to watch all the movies at Netflix with the devices you have, like Xbox 360, Wii, PS3. What is more, you can redeem any Netflix gift card, which is the also the place to purchase customized gift card for your friends. Netflix is increasing its package price and caused different feedback from customers, are you still going to subscribe its movie streaming services? What is the major reason for you to use Netflix?
What is the device limitation for a Netflix account?
Based on Netflix terms and conditions, you can use up to 6 unique authorized Netflix ready devices at the same time. If you see “too many devices” pop up message, double check your Netflix account and figure out whether there are more than 6 devices are already online with Netflix via your account.
Netflix is working on a project named Netflix friends, do you like it? Or you like talking about your favorite movies on Facebook?
With more than 26 million streaming members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Netflix is the world’s leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV programs. For about US$7.99 a month, Netflix members can instantly watch movies and TV programs streamed over the internet to PCs, Macs and TVs. Among the large and expanding base of devices streaming from Netflix are the Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and Sony PS3 consoles; an array of Blu-ray disc players, internet-connected TVs, home theatre systems, digital video recorders and internet video players; Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as Apple TV and Google TV. In all, over 800 devices that stream from Netflix are available.
Netflix TV Help Troubleshooting Reference Links
- Netflix official site – www.netflix.com
- Netflix TV help link – www.netflix.com/tvhelp or www.netflix.com/help
- Netflix Facebook page – www.facebook.com/netflix
- Netflix Twitter page – twitter.com/netflix
- Sign up Netflix program – signup.netflix.com
- Netflix online help center - support.netflix.com/en/node/461