You can find out the following information with Walmart Benefits login: my health, my money, my home, my career information here. You can go to each of those 4 categories to have detailed information. There are some news and site updates at the landing page, too. From here you can also check your work schedule(hourly Walmart US store), keep track of your benefits, connect with associates.
Walmart Benefits Instructions
To access Walmartbenefits, you need to register your WalmartBenefits account first.
- Enter your birth date, hire date and social security number
- Then system will check whether you are Walmart associates
- If yes, you will be forwarded to input your personal email address to help Walmart keep in touch with you
- You will answer several security questions and enter your user name and password
- The account is set up
Information available at Walmart Benefits includes:
- Dental coverage
- Benefits confirmation
- Financial education
- My education connection
- Associate guide
- Holiday bonus
- And more
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. branded as Walmart since 2008 and WalMart before then, is an American multinational retailer corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. The company is the world’s third largest public corporation, according to the Fortune Global 500 list in 2012. It is also the biggest private employer in the world with over two million employees, and is the largest retailer in the world.
The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962, incorporated on October 31, 1969. Now Walmart has 8,500 stores in 15 countries, under 55 different names.
Visit www.walmartbenefits.com to access your account online.
- Walmart Homepage – www.walmart.com
- Walmart Company Benefits – careers.walmart.com/company-benefits
- Walmart Associate Health and Benefits – www.walmartstores.com/HealthWellness/7624.aspx
- How to set up my WalmartBenefits account – www.walmartbenefits.com/MyBenefitsRegistrationWeb/tutorial/tutorialnewreg1.htm