If you already have a Staples cedit account, you’re automatically enrolled in Staples rewards program. Then what does Staples rewards means for customers? Staples rewards program updated cash back details since 3/15/2013, you will earn 5% back in rewards on everything. Yes, everything. You need to enter your zip code to continue.
Staples Rewards Program Instructions
Other than the 5% back on everything, you will enjoy the following benefits as a Staples rewards program member:
- Keep track of the latest Staples coupons and discount information.
- Free shipping for all orders on staples.com
- No limitation for your rewards points.
- Earn $2 back in rewards for every ink cartridge you recycle.
There are even more you can enjoy, learn more about the program with the links below or talk to your friends who are already Staples rewards program member.
It is easy to login your Staples rewards program account if you already registered your staples.com account, use your username and password to login. For new users, refer to the following instructions to create a user name and password:
- Enter your rewards number which is in Staples rewards emails, rewards wallet card or receipt. Staples rewards number are 10 numbers.
- Enter your phone number and submit.
- Create your username and password and enjoy Staples rewards program.
- If you do not have a Staples rewards number, you can get one easily online.
Staples Rewards are issued monthly when the value of the Reward is at least $10. Monthly balances of less than $10 will roll over each month until the minimum is met for that calendar quarter. If the $10 minimum for the quarter has not been met, the balance will expire at the end of the quarter. Redeem your Rewards any way you’d like – online at staples.com, over the phone at 800-333-3330 or in any Staples store by the expiration date.
Staples is a large office supply chain store, with over 2,000 stores worldwide in 26 countries. Based in Framingham, Massachusetts, United States, the company has retail stores, serving customers under its original name in Austria, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Norway, Portugal, United Kingdom, and the United States, while operating subsidiaries in Argentina as Officenet-Staples, Belgium and Netherlands as Staples Office Centre, Canada as Staples Canada , and in Italy as Mondoffice. Staples also does business exclusively with enterprises in multiple European countries as Staples Advantage. Staples sells supplies, office machines, promotional products, furniture, technology and business services both in stores and online. The company opened its first store in Brighton, Massachusetts in 1986.
Just enroll or login your Staples Rewards account at www.StaplesRewards.com.
- Staples Homepage – www.staples.com
- Staples Center – staplescenter.com
- Staples Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/staples
- Staples rewards benefits program demo – www.staplesrewardscenter.com/SORC/UserManagement/Benefits/benefits_base.aspx
- Create Staples rewards program account – www.staplesrewardscenter.com/SORC/UserManagement/Registration/Registration.aspx